The Playa is Yours to Discover
We are the premier playa provider for ebikes and scooters. We introduce you to our latest, strongest Joulvert's yet.
Tier 1 MVP - Models
- Playa Stealth
- Playa Journey/ Journey pro.
There is no compromise on our motors, motor controllers or battery quality/safety between the two model tiers.
The differences primarily are the features and some of the mechanical parts such as : Frame, motors rated volts/watts output, frame design, saddles, pedals, cushions, grips, suspension. On connectivity the difference is full matrix lcd display or simple led indicator display.
Explore the playa desert like never before. For the first time; you very well might be able to say: I saw it all! We did. Even those mid-day rides are pleasant and fun. Our models are tested through dust/sand storms however please ensure you have full protection gear or be ready for a lot of cleaning.
Please do note, these are still machinery's that require care therefore when gears get covered with too much dust, it can make your chain fall off.
Few important points:
- Diameter of the playa is 1.5 miles on the longest point between 3 to 9. Our bikes do easily 20 miles per charge with 1 person load of up to 165 lbs, (they can carry up to 280 lbs but range will be lower), meaning you can cross the playa easily 20 times before running out of battery. Pretty much you will be good all day and when you rest up, you can charge the bike. Charging takes 4 hours and you good to go on your next trip. With that being said, the bike range can vary based on weight of the persons and the riding environment.
- Our high-end models have usb port to charge you phone or other devices, altho there is no reception on the playa, we are sure you want your camera charged.
- All our bikes come with built-in headlights, tail-lights and a loud horn to warn those playa dreamers that are just walking around ;)
- Our playa bikes come with a playa backpack that includes a tools kit, the charger, a user manual & assembly instructions.
- Remember it is really important to keep the tires fully inflated when riding off-road, its helps the tires to better resist thorns, last thing we need is having a flat tire in mid playa when you have so many things to see. We recommend our clients to monitor the tires air pressure as they ride. This is because usually in the last days of the festival the ground structure getting bumpy as more people come in and drive.
- Keep your charger in safe location so no one will step or kick it by mistake! Keep the charger make sure your charging port is covered from any dust that might cause damage to the connections.As we know it might suddenly rain so make sure you are not charging your bike in the rain, unplug the charger when its done charging.
- Keep your charger in safe location so no one will step or kick it by mistake! Keep the charger out of the sun, make sure your charging port is covered from any dust that might cause damage to the connections. As we know it might suddenly rain so make sure you are not charging your bike in the rain, unplug the charger when its done charging.
Shipments to Reno/BM
We have a pick up location close to burning man, located in the Reno-Sparks Convention Center, right below the Atlantic hotel.
The address is: 4590 S Virginia st, Reno, NV 89502. We will be in room f4 or loading dock 15 to those of you coming by car/RV.
We are there from Aug 22nd to Aug 26th, our operation hours are: 9.30am - 8.30pm. Please email us to set up pick up time & date. If you cannot arrive during this time please let us know, we will do our best to help you.
We recommend you to keep the original box so you can repack the bike and send it back to where you need, our boxes are best to minimize risk of damage during delivery. If you wish to collect them please let our team know as you collect them.
Cleaning your e-bike after Playa BM festival
Since playa dust has a lot of alkaline (opposite of acidic but just as corrosive), it is important to properly clean your e-bike immediately after the festival.
The best way to clean it is using vinegar water.
- Mix water and white vinegar (50/50) in a spray bottle (buy at Walmart for $2) and just go all over the bike with a soak cloth, cleaning one part at a time.
- The motor, controller and batteries are sealed so no worries about these parts.
- Remember if you are leaving your bike in storage its best to leave battery 50% charged and make sure to charge it for 1 - 2hrs every 2x months to keep battery life at it's best capacity otherwise the battery like most unused machine/equipments can go into dormant mode.